Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shakeology Cleanse, Day 2

Ugh...dealing with the hunger today was definitely a little more difficult.  I made some adjustments from yesterday.  I saved my first shake until 8a so that I could have my last meal at 8p.  I made more ice for today so that I could bulk up each shake a little, but the hunger was still gnawing at me.  It wasn't unbearable, but it was maybe a 3 on a 5-point scale and fairly constant.  When I did have a shake, it would subside the hunger for 45 min to an hour, but that was about it.


I had to leave the office today for lunch because two guys brought back A&W.  One guy had chicken strips, and the other guy...well, I don't know because I didn't stay long enough to find out.  It didn't help that there was absolutely NOTHING to do today in the office.  Boredom encourages snacking, which I think everyone knows.  I got a workout in around 2p, so that kept me at least a little distracted.

But you know what?  My morning weigh-in was 173.3 lbs.  I may or may not get below the 170 threshold this time around, and even if I do I'd be surprised if I kept it off.  After all, I know that some of this weight is due to water weight that comes along with carb restriction.  I know that how I come off of this regimen will be critical, so my weekend waffles will have to wait at the very least until Saturday.  Friday has got to be a PN compliant day.  That is if I can make it to Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment